As part of the company’s environmental plan, Barbros Group is committed to:
- Protect and enhance the environment where appropriate.
- Avoid adverse effects to the extent reasonable in the circumstances.
- Use and manage resources efficiently.
- Consider environmental issues at an early stage.
- Continually improve environmental performance.
Barbros Group strives to minimise construction waste by adopting best practices including a site-wide waste minimization scheme that maximizes material use and keeps waste to a minimum. About 80% of excavated material from major civil work projects is recycled and re-used.